Sales executives are the key point of contact between an organisation and its clients: answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products.
Their work includes:
- organising sales visits
- demonstrating and presenting products
- establishing new business
- maintaining accurate records
- attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- reviewing sales performance
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget